July 14, 2005

Effete Snob

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader was over on the LlamaButchers site where he saw that Cooter advises true fans to not go and see the upcoming Dukes of Hazzard movie. There was also a quiz. So your Maximum Leader took it.

I am 17% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


It seems your Maximum Leader is an effete snob and not white trash. And except for that Democrat thing it is fairly accurate. Of course your Maximum Leader wonders what questions caused Robbo the Llamabutcher to score 25% on the quiz. Your Maximum Leader suspects that he had a mullet... And liked it...

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home