April 24, 2005

Re-introducing Myself . . .

Since I'm in the process of reestablishing my bona fides, I found this survey result from a few months ago that for some reason I didn't post when I took it. I think I was having trouble with blogger at the time so I saved the info for later but promptly forgot about it. Or perhaps I hadn't yet recovered my ability to type after my massive post-election stroke. For any loyal minions who aren't familiar with my pre-election postings, however, this survey result amusingly sums me up:

I'm a generally unfuckwitted, liberal, disgustingly generous, relatively well adjusted human being!
See how compatible you are with me!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

I suspect I'm not the slightest bit compatible with our Maximum Leader, and yet we remain friends. Go figure.

Believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home