April 16, 2005

The Minister of Propaganda's Sudden and Startling Return From the 29th Century

MinisterofPropaganda

is a Giant Squid that came Back in Time from the 29th Century, has Enormous Tusks and Acid for Blood, controls the Weather, and can turn Invisible and Regenerate.

Strength: 10 Agility: 4 Intelligence: 9



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat MinisterofPropaganda, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights MinisterofPropaganda using


Who's your daddy now, Maximum Leader? Since I control the weather, I can seriously fuck you up.

Believe.

UPDATE FROM YOUR MAXIMUM LEADER: I still have you in agility and intelligence... I'll just have to keep my distance.

REPLY FROM THE MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA: My water attack capitalizes on your hydophobia, and shifts the combat results in my favor: if you run the match-ups, I'm victorious in three out of six combinations, and the other three are ties. Loyal Minions should ignore our Maximum Leader's futile spin of the facts -- welcome to the MofPWO!

P.S. We can test it when I see you in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home