November 18, 2004

The Top 100 Movie Quotes.

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader sees that the American Film Institute Takes on Movie Quotes With New List. The good folks at AFI are planning on listing the 100 best movie quotes in history. Hummm.. While your Maximum Leader doesn't have the time for listing 100 of his favourites right now, here are just a few. See if you can guess the films...

"I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling going on in this establishment!"

"You know how to whistle don't ya? You put your lips together and blow."

"Young man. Young. Young. Man. You make my mouth water."

"Luke, I am your father."

"You talkin' to me?"

"I'll be back."

"Trust me."

"No Prisoners!"

"I know. You know I know. We know Henry knows. And Henry knows we know it. We're a knowledgable family."

"What shall we hang? The holly or each other."

"I rode bare-breasted half way to Damascus. I damned nearly died of windburn; but the troops were dazzled."

"When the King is off his arse nobody sleeps!"

"She's like a democratic drawbridge. She goes down for everyone."

and of course:

"Khaaaaannnn!"

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home