November 18, 2004

New Toys

Ok, so this has nothing to do with Iran. This has to do with ME. My newest toy. The latest thing that has my wife rolling her eyes in disgust and me running around like a kid in a candy shop. I have to say, having one of these gizmos, I now understand what all the fuss is about. This is damn cool. Ladies, this is the perfect gift for your husband for Christmas. or Hannukah. or Kwanza. Or just to let him know that you actually DO appreciate him. Ok, maybe I'm sexist. Guys, buy this for your wife if she's technically inclined and has the gadget bug.

Maybe we should supply all the Shiite Mullah's with iPods loaded with Arabic chants and prayers. They maybe they'd mellow out a bit and realize that we aren't evil, we're merely enjoying the fruits of our well earned superiority.

Thanks, Dad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home