September 18, 2004

PoMo for the Real World Redux.

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader blogged yesterday about a Celebate in the City post which he thought was very well done. Then just after linking to the post in this space, it disappeared.

Well, posts that your Maximum Leader likes shouldn't just disappear without warning. Or follow-up investigation. Your Maximum Leader felt that the Celebate's Postmodernist analysis of her date should not become another blog plastered to the side of the milk carton of life. (Phrase ruthlessly stolen from the apple of your Maximum Leader's eye: Anna. Who by the way is in rare form in her latest. It makes me just want to cuddle up to her little sacreligious self and say, "Let's burn together.")

So your Maximum Leader wrote to the Celebate in an effort to determine "what gives?"

The Celebate wrote back:
Dear Maximum Leader,
My sincerest apologies for removing the PoMo post. I have rectified the error and re-published it. I thought it must have been a boring post since I wasn't getting comments on it. And since I freely admit to whoring my blog for hits, I pulled it. I won't underestimate my readers' intelligence again, especially since the Maximum Leader is himself a loyal reader.

Your apologetic and humbled minion,
JL
JL, your Maximum Leader forgives all. And in an interesting aside, please note. JL, while not a whore, will gladly whore her blog. Somewhat ironical, n'est-ce pas?

Without further adieu. You should now read:
Celibate in the City: Welcome to the Desert of the Real

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home