September 17, 2004

ML and Kerry - something in common.

Greetings, loyal minons. Your Maximum Leader has just discovered that he has something in common with John Kerry. Something in common in the firearms department!

According to a quotation in Kimberley Strassel's OpinionJournal - Taste peice today John Kerry said:
My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle.
Wow! Your Maximum Leader has a Communist assault rifle too! Only your Maximum Leader would never get one of those cheap Chinese knock-offs. His is a genuine proletariat-made Soviet SKS. (With the 30 round banana clip and bayonnet!)

Who'da thunk it was possible?

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home