May 27, 2004

Verizon

My wife and I have Verizon cell phones, largely because her father has been a Verizon employee. In general, I have been less than pleased with service... until I compare what we get with what friends with other providers get. I think my anticipated standards for how good cell phones should be are higher than industry standards. Based on comparison with friends on Sprint, AT&T and NexTel, Verizon is either as good or better than what they get. Fine.

But one thing consistantly pisses me off. I have an LG-4400 phone, which I like quite a bit. But the software on the phone has some serious bugs related to voicemail. So I'm on my office phone, when my wife calls me on cell. I can't answer, so I note that she's left me a voice mail, and wait until I finish business on the office phone. Then I try to call voice mail from the cell phone. It keeps kicking me out of my voice mail menu to tell me that one new voice mail has arrived. Duh. I'm trying to check the damn voice mail, but I freaking can't because the freaking service keeps interupting my call to my mail box.

I know it's just a software bug, but it pisses me off.

Update from your Maximum Leader: Your Maximum Leader uses Cingular and likes it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home