July 15, 2005

What? Is That A Bandwagon?

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader, in a desperate attempt to distract himself from other matters, has decided to go ahead and take a whole bunch of quizzes from over at fuali.com. Some suggested by Brian and others by the Llamas.

So. Your Maximum Leader will see your two, and raise you two.

I am 17% Hippie.
So Not a Hippie.
What? Am I a Republican? Why did I even bother taken this test?! I guess I’ll back to my George W. Bush fan club and tell them I just wasted 10 minutes of my life. At least I don’t stink, man.


I am 5% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.


I am 24% Geek.
I wish I was a Geek. But alas I am not. Damn.
I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear


I am 50% Internet Addict.
Total Internet Addict!
I am pretty addicted, but there is hope. I think I'm just well connected to the internet and technology, but it's really a start of a drug-like addiction. I must act now! Unplug this computer!


Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home