March 21, 2005

BigHo - Now Angst-Free!

BigHo, turning introspective (but not, I repeat, not as the result of angst), tells us about being an Introspective Intuitive Thinkinging Judgemental person.

This is interesting, because your humble Smallholder is an INTJ as well. BigHo and the Minister of Agriculture - blood (personality type-wise) brothers.

To celebrate our newfound kinship, I offer these haiku to the Poer Laureate:

INTJ Men
Smallholder and the Big Ho
They are hefty too!

Organic farming
One wonders: shall the twain meet?
Vulgar poetry

Batesville Virginia
T'aint so very far from
Se-oul Korea

Seriously, I send out good thoughts and prayers for the Big Ho's job search. He is even considering (highly paid) stateside gigs.

You know, I can't do the highly paid part. I can't even do the paid part. But if worse comes to worse, buddy, I can give you room and board in return for manual labor. You'll lose weight AND we don't have to tell your student loan holders where you are.

UPDATE FROM THE MAXIMUM LEADER: As unlikely as it sounds, your Maximum Leader is also an INTJ. Wow! Three on one blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home