November 22, 2004

So where do you guys find the time?

I check in here far more than I post. I just have to wonder though where you guys are finding all the time to post. And not only that, but when your not creating entertaining missives here at Naked Villiany, you are reading or commenting on other peoples blogs.

Geesh and I only have ONE kid!

Anyho.

In the minutes before my wife finishes getting the wee one to sleep so we can have the obligatory "Anniversary Sex" (which by the way is akin to the obligatory "Birthday Sex" (mine was just a few weeks ago Oct 31st), I have a minute or two to chime in.

Where or where is our esteemed Propaganda Minister? I can only assume that he is not still working for Kerry 04 (maybe he is on the team for Kerry 08?).

I have to admit that in the free time I have had (which is usually about 9PM-1AM) I have crafted a web site dedicated to Early 18th Century High Seas Piracy go ahead take a look!

One of my manifestations of Geekiness is that I have been into Living History since about the 8th Grade. I have participated in everything from WW2 to 15th Century (I did 15th C at Warwick Castle even!).

My latest passion is Pirate stuff.

The other thing I have been doing is going to Flea Markets here in Germany. Amazing the things that one can find. Last weekend I found some 1870s beer steins for $5! Just about every Sunday there is a market somewhere.

Anyway, my wife just gave me the "come hither" look so I am going to get Lucky!


Back to the.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home