September 15, 2004

Ok I'll take the Bait...

I like Bush.
I think he is doing just about as good as anybody (or any president) could do under the circumstances.
9-11 Fkd' us up in a lot of ways. The economy, stock market, oil prices you name it. I am just surprised that we are not worse off than we are right now.

I like the fact that Bush is an early to bed early to rise kind of guy.
I like that he has a quasi-sordid past but has turned himself around.
I like that he is a religious guy, not just when the cameras are rolling or that the sound bite calls for it.
I like the fact that knows he is not the smartest guy in the room, but that he surrounds himself with smart people.
I like the fact that he is the poorest of the 4 people running for president or vice president. (Really its true... I think the order is K man>Cheney>Edwards>Bush.
The way politics is played now, no matter who is in they are the Anti-Christ. Its a shame but that is the way it is.

I am hoping he is going to win...


Back to the trenches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home