August 27, 2004

Good to see the Farmer's back with us....

But why did you have to go and say all that Bull Shi7 about me huh? I wouldn't want those folks on the left to think I am anything but some sort of raving lunatic....

Speaking of those on the left.... what is Bruce so upset about anyway?

But his pictures are pretty cool.

I don't want to hear you posting anymore about your slow computer! Next time the ML is around, have him hook all that stuff up for you. Its an Athalon XP1500 processor... not the fastest car in town but it will get you out of the stone age!

Been busy hear in Germany. If you haven't noticed there is Talk of closing the bases (or greatly reducing) the US footprint here. I know it is cutting my own throat, and conventional wisdom would be to vote the pocketbook and all... but.

I think it is a great idea to realign the bases. The only thing the US Army is doing here in Germany (besides providing me with a hellofa good lifestyle) is pumping BILLIONS of dollars into the local German economy every year.

Kerry says he wouldn't pull them out... I don't believe him though. If he has two brain cells working in his noggin' he should be saying the same thing. I don't think that bringin em back home is the best choice though.

I say plop a bases down in strategic locations around the world where we could get to the hot spots fast, but also provide economic stimulus and project American Culture to the locals (Nigeria, Poland, Romania, etc).

Word around the base though that any re-alignment won't happen till 2006/7.

So if you have been thinking about a European Visit to the FM, start planing now!

Back to the Trenches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home