August 27, 2004

Bruceeeeeee!

Gosh, how long has it been since the Maximum Leader and I have screamed "Bruceeeeeeee!" in the Longwood dining hall?

We had a friend who was easily embarrassed. So, as good friends, we (okay, I might have been the instigator) proceeded to embarrass him whenever possible.

If he entered the dining hall, we'd yell and he would turn bright red.

My favorite was to yell across the campus: "It's Bruce 'hung like a mastodon' (last name withheld).

He once tried to turn the tables. I'm walking across the quad and I hear a booming voice: "Hey, isn't that Mark (last name withheld), president of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance!?"

I didn't miss a beat: "Yes it is, Bruce ! You missed the meeting last night."

Never try to outembarass someone who dances like me.

At any rate, through the illustrious Kilgore "the homewrecker" Trout, I bring you two post from a blogger named bruce. No capital letter. Just bruce*.

Falwell's law school

The Maximum Leader's fellow travelers

* Some people don't like to capitalize their names, citing humility. It just seems to be backhandedly pretentious to me.

Besides, to quote the great Al Yankovic, "I'm a million times as humble as thou art!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home