May 18, 2004

Cerebral Bypass Returns

Via Big Hominid, I have learned that Cerebral Bypass has returned to the blogosphere. I trust the Maximum Leader will update the blogroll. He doesn't post often, but sometimes you go hmmmmmm.... (to quote C & C Music Factory).

One post was quite the tease, leading me to Ayrshire farms. Egad! I thought! Someone is rasing Ayrshire dairy cattle organially relatively close by! I need to read about this farm. Perhaps they can give me advice on finding a proper sire for my sweet Bonnie's calf. So I follow a series of links. And yes, Ayrshire farms is raising one of the minor dairy breeds. Just not Ayrshires. They may have the only commercial all-organic shorthorn herd in Virginia. You'd think they would have Ayrshire cattle though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home