May 22, 2004

4 more years....

Thanks for the link PM. Isn't stratfor a pay site now? I use to check them out regularly a long time ago when it was free.

I like what what was said and I thank you for the link. As you would probably guess, I would put myself in the "ideologue" category, and I agree that the purpose of invading Iraq is to put pressure on other Middle Eastern governments and to foster some sort of change whithin.

I know you don't feel like Bush is the QB for this game, but I feel as strongly about Kerry. Why can't the Dems put up a viable candidate when they feel the Rebublicans have a crappy one?

But I would imagine that you feel that Bush loosing is a sure thing... you are probably right so don't bother to go to the polls.
:)

Back to the trenches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home