January 06, 2004

Everythings (not) coming up (for) Rose...

Took the Ag Minister's test. I'm
63% Green Party
58% Libertarian and
58% Democratic
The GOP for me comes 7th at 37%.

Don't know if I can vote for Dean either. I hate the Bush administration for many many reasons, some of which Mr. Ag outlined below. Don't feel like going into it all here. None of the Dems rub me the right way, though. Yet another unsatisfying choice.

On to the substance of the post... Pete Rose. Great article in the Washington Post here by Thomas Boswell who articulates my feelings very well, so I won't go into it. Suffice to say, Rose shows no comprehension of why what he did was wrong, nor does he seem to feel that he did anything wrong, only that he was unfortunate enough to be caught. Should he be allowed into the Hall of Fame. Sure. Posthumously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home