November 25, 2003

Emerson!

You can always tell when the Minister of Agriculture is giving tests to his students. He has way too much time on his hands to blog.

Thanks to the Maximum Leader for the Emerson case – rather than skipping it, I just missed it. But Miller does highlight the very clear “militia” interpretation of the Second Amendment issued by the Supreme Court. At any rate, thanks to the ML for finding the case name. I couldn’t for the life of me remember the name of the case that had prompted my original concession to the ML. I’ll have to take a look at that DISTRICT case. (I can’t remember, Mike, which court has the final say on the Constitution – the District, Appeal or Supreme Court?)

I was hoping that we might have an adjustment of the Maximum Leader’s position; but once again we have a shift – “what I really meant to say was…” We did squeeze a small concession out of the Maximum Leader. Rather than the militia interpretation being something out of my “proverbial arse,” it now appears the issues are “muddy.”

Progress.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-- Smallholder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home