November 22, 2003

Cuba.

Greetings loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader has been following some of the Cuba debate alluded to by the Foreign Minister. I was not under the impression that a general lifting of the travel ban was enacted. (And this article shows my thought was correct.) Personally, I have no desire to travel to Castro's Cuba. I do very much want to travel to Cuba in a general sense, but will not go while Castro holds sway over the Cuban people. I am under the impression that if Americans fly to other Caribbean nations (like Jamaica for example) they can get on a plane to Cuba, and when they arrive the Cubans will give them a Visa stamp on a separate piece of paper that they can hold in (but not attach to) their passport. Then when they leave Cuba, they dispose of the slip of paper with the Cuban Visa and the US Department of State is none the wiser.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home