December 20, 2004

Why Has Skippy Forsaken Me?

If you saunter over to "Enjoy Every Sandwich," you will find a delightful political blog spiced with nuggets of self-loathing and perversion. It's Grrrrr-eat!

As you peruse the postings, notice the right side of the screen. Skippy has posted all kinds of abuse from his readers. The Maximum Leader even got a spot on the honor roll by commenting on Skippy's nipples.

But take note: There is no Smallholder quote. Why not? Whenever I link to one of Skippy's excellent articles, I try to craft a paragraph appealing to the self-deprecating side of Skippy's brain. But do my little alliterative or silly little insults make it into the hall of fame? Noooooooo.

I can't write anymore. I have to go cry in the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home