December 21, 2004

Um... yuck!?

Recently at a family dinner, I sat down at the table prior to the meal. I noticed that Styrofoam/paper coffee cups had been set out for the guests to drink out of. A bit odd, but not totally out in left field. As I went to get some water, I noticed that my cup was not only dirty, but it had faint traces of lipstick around the rim, as well as what appeared to be coffee stains inside it. So I had been given a used disposable cup.

Ewww.

Same meal later, the hostess has served salad. A particularly nasty salad. The host made light of the fact that noone was eating. He said

"eat up, or I'll be eating salad all week."

The hostess then said indignantly

"it's better when it ages a few days anyway."

And, you know, I think she was serious. Aged salad. What a thought. Let it sit for two or three days. BigHominid came up with the best term to describe aged lettuce: Raped Seaweed. Yummy.

Ewww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home