December 28, 2004

Blog Anniversary.

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader would like to doff his bejeweled floppy hat and salute the Acidman at Gut Grumbles on the 3rd anniversary of his blog.

Although your Maximum Leader doesn't always link to the Acidman's posts, or mention them nearly enough, he reads Gut Grumbles a few times a day. Indeed, the reason the blog is listed as "Acidman" rather than "Gut Grumbles" on the blogroll is so that your Maximum Leader reads it first as he scrolls down his blogroll.

And allow your Maximum Leader to write something else while he is talking about the Tall Dog at Gut Grumbles. Rob is the most open and honest blogger I read. He opens his soul and lets us read it. Not many people do that. I certainly don't. He has earned my respect without ever having met him.

I hope I can get down to Georgia sometime and meet him. I'll buy the beer.

Happy 3rd anniversary Rob. I hope for many more.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home