April 13, 2004

Weird Congruency

Big Hominid has posted on the same two Analphilosopher posts that I discussed a little while ago. He does a better job then me. :(

Of course, he is an academic while I am only a poor son of the soil.

You should also check out his 20 questions with the Maximum Leader. Unbeknownst to Mike, however, question 17 is moot. I already have a spot reserved for him in the compost pile.

UPDATE FROM YOUR MAXIMUM LEADER: No need to be all clandestine about putting my corpse in the compost pile. It is a more utilitarian end to my body than embalming and burial. And anyway, why not have my body end up in a field (or as pig food) when your Maximum Leader is gone. It is better than being interred in a glorious tomb along a major thoroughfare and having thousands of loyal minions coming by to pay their respects to my perfectly preserved body; only to have the MWO crumble, the visitors stop, the tomb close, and have western businessmen offer to buy the corpse as a sideshow attraction in a new amusement park... - Max. Ldr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home