April 23, 2004

Important Correction

Greetings, loyal minions.

I have come to my senses. Smallholder is correct about everything. I will now defer to his judgment in every situation.

I would also like to say (and I don't care if the Foreign Minister thinks this is wrong):

I feel pretty. Oh! So pretty.

Carry on.

Posted by the Maximum Leader

What occurs above is a parody (a bad one at that), by the Minister of Agriculture. Your Maximum Leader is certain that most of his loyal minions would pick up on the fact that the Smallholder, try as he might, hasn't mastered the talent of 3rd person narrative. Also, we know that your Maximum Leader would never use the word "pretty" to describe himself. That feminine term would only be used by a man who's only domestic contact this week has been his cows... And they think the Minister of Agriculture is "pretty" in a "human" sort of way.

Max. Ldr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home