March 10, 2004

Hey, I'm blogging for the first time! (2nd revision)

Okay, I'm trying this again. I DID post descriptions of my favorite movies as way of introduction, but I didn't save a copy on my computer: those enlightening words of wisdom are forever lost to the ether of the internet. I think I accidentally deleted my own blog when I was trying to correct it, and didn't post it again because I was afraid of posting it twice. I hope Maximum Leader and his bountiful minions will still respect my political musings, even though I'm having technical difficulties with the simple blog format.

I do remember suggesting that the country might be best served if the jolly Mr. Ashcroft's pancreatitis proved fatal. Politically speaking, feel free to extrapolate from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home