February 16, 2004

Denver Girl

In an earlier post I proposed blogger blind dates. I didn't think much would come of it. My intention was to give the FM's ego a little boost - after all, who doesn't like to hear that attractive members of the opposite sex are interested in them? I was also trying to give the ML a chance to whup up on me a bit with a reminiscence about how Denver Girl always preferred a Mike massage to a Mark massage. Plus, I hoped to tweek my good buddy director boy -> Look at this smart, hot woman that you are missing out on because of your left-wing ideology. But alas, director boy has issued no response.

The Maximum Leader and I were talking about this and we had a good laugh. If Denver Girl perceives me as chopped liver, it must be an aberration, right? Assume all of the Naked Villainy essayists were single and looking on match.com. Smallholder would get the most interest, would he not? You decide:

Maximumleader: Well-read, witty corporate executive seeks...

Airmarshal: Successful PhD Rocket scientist seeks...

Foreign Minister: World-traveling raconteur former football star seeks...

Big Hominid: World-traveling, poetry writing philosopher seeks...

And, (prepare yourself ladies):

Smallholder: Grey-haired, poverty-ridden teacher and small farmer seeks...

<>

In actuality, only the Poet Laureate is childless and unmarried. Anyone interested should check out his blog: Bighominid.blogspot.com and post a love note in his "vile viturperation" You can thank me later, Kevin.

P.S. Does it seem odd to anyone that blogger's spellcheck does not know "blog" or "blogger?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home