July 17, 2003

I am horrified, yet fascinated.

Greetings again loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader is the gracious recepient of a significant number of petitions, request, news stories, and offers for a particular Pfizer product. Firstly, let your Maximum Leader assure you that, as I am the greatest of all naked villains; I have no need of chemical enhancements to my natural puissance.

But, I digress. Your Maximum Leader would like to draw your attention to a particular item forwarded to him by a loyal minion who on his morning commute listens to Howard Stern. I was sent this link. Now, for those of you who might be reading this in a public place or at work, your Maximum Leader only has your best interests at heart when he suggests you not click through to view the page.

When your Maximum Leader saw this site the words of his Minster of War came to mind. "It was like watching a toilet overflow. Grotesque and fascinating all at the same time. I was horrified, yet I could not look away."

I suppose that "Hunting for Bambi" is just another sign of the decadent nature of our western society. And yet another signpost on the road to the coming MWO. Of course, in the MWO services like "Hunting for Bambi" will not be widely available to the great unwashed masses. It will only be available to the loyal minions of your Maximum Leader. (That is if Mrs. Maximum Leader gives her okay on the whole matter. She is afterall the Minister of Morality in addition to being Mrs. Maximum Leader.)

So, enjoy it while you can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home